Anyone around Charleston,WV??????

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by monroefamily2000, Jul 8, 2011.

1. monroefamily2000

monroefamily2000 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 26, 2011
    Charleston
    Hi! I am new here! So happy I have found BYC!!!! Anyone close to Charleston WV?????[​IMG]

2. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Grew up just outside of Huntington...and travel past you when we go the the New/Gauley Rivers, but live in Indiana now [​IMG]

3. monroefamily2000

Jun 26, 2011
    Charleston
    teach1rusl

I see in your signature it says RIP- Bear best dog ever! It touched me! I also have a "Bear" and like yours he is the best dog ever! He is a cpl months older than my youngest child and he is one of my babies!!! He is a lab mix and he watches over each and every one of my kids!

I KNOW when the time comes it will be losing an important part of our family! (don't even wanna think about it!!!)

Bless your heart!!
    [​IMG]

4. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Thank you (about my Bear). He was a golden retriever and never met a person or animal that he didn't like (or at least tolerate with grace [​IMG]). I've had several dogs through the years, but he's the one that touched my heart in a special way. May you and your family share many more wonderful years with your Bear [​IMG]
    BTWay...did you know there's a WV thread? If you haven't, you might want to post there and say hello - lots more WV folks there to say hello to: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=10761&p=63

5. monroefamily2000

Jun 26, 2011
    Charleston
    YES! I did post over there in the WV thread. Hoping to find some young pullets soon! I studied everyones coop plans on BYC and have completed my coop. Now it sits empty waiting.......[​IMG] I can handle waiting for the "right" chicks but my kiddos on the other hand are getting very antsy!!!! I'm afraid they are gonna start finding wayward chickens:idunno and bringing them home!! LOL!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by