Anyone around here looking for puppies? North Western NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
We are adopting 15 puppies this weekend. We want them to get homes before christmas. Do you know anyone who is looking for pups? The adoption fee is $50 per pup

Wouldn't you be better off waiting until after Christmas, so they can't become unwanted gifts?

Why would you take in 15 pups when you have Parvo at your place? Even vacinated these pups will be a great risk. Please reconsider this, it's just not fair to the pups.

Best to leave the pups where they are, and if you can help that shelter find them homes.

If you have Parvo please dont take them you probably dont want to vaccinate all fifteen because that could be realy expensive and also that leaves them still at risk wasnt it about a month ago when you were talking about all of your pets dying. Please leave them were they are!

The pups are going to stay downstairs where parvo never hit. Only my room has the parvo. If we left the pups there they are all going to pass away. Nobody is picking up the pups and they are going to be put to sleep saturday afternoon. So if we left them they are going to pass away and if they come here they have a fighting chance. Lie I said. only my room has the parvo. They never where downstairs. Also my mom bought playpens for them that has a padded floor.

The pups are all different breeds. Some are also purebreds. We are also getting to jack russel terriers

If you weren't aware - you can get a lot of vaccines at Tractor Supply - usually most of the more common dog vaccines except for Rabies.

Call your TSC or other feed store and ask.

I know my local one carries a 5 and 7 way vaccine that contains Parvo as well as distemper, lepto, etc.

They run about $3 a dose or so and include a syringe, so you can give it yourself, make sure your pups have some protection and save a lot of $$ from the vet's.

Alternately you can order online from any number of sources - I just figured the TSC would be quicker so you dno't have to wait on shipping.

I used to order all my dog vaccines from UPCO.

Last edited:
TSC is 20 min away! I did not know they have them. YAY! thanks for letting me know!!!

I was going to order from DR fosters ans smith but they are to much

arlee: My mom would like to know where your TSC is becuase she wants to pick it up there and have them vaccinate the pups.

Thank you in advance

They don't vaccinate the dogs - you have to do it yourself.

Just go pick up the vaccines and the instructions are in the package.

You reconstitute and then inject just under the skin - it's no big deal.

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom