Anyone born on Christmas

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cackling Hen, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Cackling Hen

Cackling Hen Just Scratching Around

Apr 21, 2009
    Port Angeles Wa
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone was born on Christmas My son was.... I want to know what erks you about what people do for your birthday I want this one to be speical for him he is a young man now [​IMG] He will be 18

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  2. Mr. Nappy

Mr. Nappy Out Of The Brooder

Oct 24, 2011
    Jesus.

3. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    [​IMG]

No one I know, besides Jesus, hehe.... but that sure would be special! [​IMG]

I'd love to have an X-mas B-day baby, or foal, or puppies, or kittens, or something! LOL

What kind of irking do you mean? As long as family and friends help you celebrate your birthday (quite possible on X-mas) it will always be special [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  4. aubreynoramarie

aubreynoramarie designated lawn flamingo

May 27, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
    aww, i think its nice that youre taking the time to ask people who have had to experience the "its your birthday AND christmas present!"

5. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

I don't, but I know a little girl who does. She's only seven, though, so she thinks it's the best thing ever. [​IMG]

6. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    I know people who have Christmas birthdays too. They complain about having a big present drought during the rest of the year [​IMG]

7. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    If thats the case.... Why not simply get the B-day present in.. say.. June? That would fix the drought, no? [​IMG]

8. Nicola

Nicola Chook Cuddlin' Aussie

Feb 23, 2009
    ACT
    Hmmm, Maybe have a 18th Bday Celebration with his friends and Family AWAY from Christmas time, that way it's not mushed in with Christmas and doesn't feel as "special" as a 18th should be...
    My birthday Gets Squished together with my grandma's birthday alot (our birthdays are a day apart) and for my 16th and 18th i asked not to have a Joint party for once

9. Nicole01

Nicole01 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 28, 2011
    MN
    My hubby's is. I tried celebrating his birthday a few hours on christmas and only focusing on his birthday, but it doesn't work. We try to celebrate it the weekend before. Sometimes that doesn't work either. Oh, well. We will keep trying.[​IMG]

10. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Close... my daughter was born the day after Christmas. I never allowed one gift for both. I made sure she always had her special day!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by