Anyone bought those cute chick shirts from TSC?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by monarc23, Jun 17, 2009.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    My mom got me one a while back because she just thought it was so cute...it was but i mostly liked it because it's comfy....

well... fast forward two washes and all it is is a plain shirt now [​IMG] NO identifiable marks that there was ever a cute chick on the front. Anyone else get these and have that happen!?! The picture didnt look or feel crappy.... [​IMG]

2. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    The dryer takes off some of the printing on my kids shirts too, low heat next time.

3. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:its a first for me [​IMG] the chick was cute too [​IMG] lol and as for the dryer, never ever changed the setting on it since we've had it (t's been years lol) im afraid to touch it now [​IMG] Oh well this is my bummy aqua shirt with nothing on it [​IMG]

4. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    Turn them inside out when washing and low heat to dry...

5. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:no point now it's done already lol I was just wondering if anyone else had the same thing happen [​IMG] They must be really crappy because never in my 25 years (that i can remember) have I lost a logo thing. [​IMG] Completely

6. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Alot of the $6 kiddie shirts at walmart with mario, star wars and that sort of print come off easy too.
    The cheaper the transfer, the faster it happens.

7. Featherwisp

Featherwisp Songster

May 18, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    I wanted one of those shirts so bad! I think they said "cool chick" on them or something. Me and my bf spotted the shirts while we were buying chicken feed for the first time. We had a good laugh. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: