1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone but call ducks from e fowl.com

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by ksp1, Mar 17, 2013.

1. ksp1

ksp1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 10, 2013
    Has anyone had success with efowl.com ordering call ducks? Good or bad let me know thanks :)

2. ducksinarow

ducksinarow Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2011
    johnsonswaterfowl.com/ also ship calls. They say they are difficult to ship. I would wait till it is a bit warmer. Also check craigslist. I have never ordered calls.

3. ksp1

ksp1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 10, 2013
    I will look into them. I probably would wait till may or so to try getting ducklings so it should be nice enough by then

4. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    I would never personally buy shipped call ducklings. They are just way too fragile.

5. PoultryGirly

PoultryGirly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2012
    I was wondering this question, too! I've been wanting more call ducks (they are so cute)l but I'm only wanting PQ. I also want them as ducklings so I can bond with them, but the duckling around me are expensive ($15 each) and I heard that hatching them was very tough.

6. ksp1

ksp1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 10, 2013
    I am getting a few bantam hens to do some egg setting for me this year :) hopefully they work well then I don't have to buy an incubator right now

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by