Anyone buy e-g-g-s from MaransGuy?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mothergoose1963, Apr 1, 2009.

1. mothergoose1963

mothergoose1963 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Midwest
    I have been trying to contact him about some e-g-g-s I bought a long time ago and cant get a response. Has anyone else heard from him or gotten their order?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I haven't heard from him in a LONG time in this site. Sorry can't help you where to find him.

3. idahodebra

idahodebra Out Of The Brooder

Dec 14, 2008
    Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
    edited
    Wrong person [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  4. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    No, MaransGuy's name is Richard.

BEST of luck getting in touch with him. I bought (paid for) hatching eggs quite awhile back. He'd said his girls were laying and it would be 2-3 weeks. Several months went by.

I decided to cancel my order, and I finally ended up reaching him through Bev Davis. Richard is the regional director of the western U.S. or something like that.

You can try to reach him via e-mail through his website, which is for frogs/amphibians:

http://www.blackjungle.com/

When I finally did reach him, he was not very pleasant, fyi. I wish you the best of luck!

5. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

I had a great experience with Richard and got beautiful dark eggs from him and hatched out some true beauties. I think he got completely innundated when he offered eggs.

I am so sorry you had a less than positive experience, Wynette. [​IMG] I truly hope yours is the exception.

6. silverfilly

silverfilly Peepin N' Cheepin

Jan 25, 2008
    Kansas
    I bought a doz eggs from him back in Nov. Now I do use a LG still air but my hatches are almost always 60-70% but none of these hatched [​IMG] Now im not blaming him couse they were shiped eggs but I have tried to get ahold of him to hopefully buy one more doz and try again but I have never goten a response either. Good Luck to you

7. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
  8. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    Pm me and I can give you his email addy he gave me when I bought eggs from him a while back.

9. mothergoose1963

mothergoose1963 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Midwest
    Thanks for all the info. I will keep you posted!!

10. hatchaholic

hatchaholic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    I ordered eggs from him in November and finally got them 3 weeks ago, after many, many, many emails sent from me. He said that his chickens quit laying and that the rooster was not doing his job. I'm on day 20, and I'm not holding my breath that any of the eggs will hatch. However, they are dark.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by