Anyone celebrate there chickens birthday ?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bobelot, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Do u guys sort of celebrate ur chickens b-day by hanging out with them all day and giving them extra treats and stuff?

2. bird sitter

bird sitter Chillin' With My Peeps

I know I do!

3. Crafty-Duck

Crafty-Duck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2012
    Lucky Duck Pond
    [​IMG]I plan to [​IMG] my girls first birthday will be filled with special treats!!! I have a recipe for a birthday cake for chickens (I suppose this means I'm nuts[​IMG])

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Sure! They had scrambled egg/cat food cake.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And fresh play sand to roll around in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She wasn't happy when the cake was gone.

[​IMG]

5. Those pics are amazing !!!! I am planning to have a birthday for them to like giving then really yummy stuff but there birthday is in may so i have to wait a while

6. Crafty-Duck

May 27, 2012
    Lucky Duck Pond
    I will post pics when I make my girls a cake!!! I have to wait awhile too though[​IMG]

7. When are your chickens birthday !!!???? I will try to get some pics on here to when I learn how to get the photos from the camera into the flash drive then into the computer to upload them

8. Crafty-Duck

May 27, 2012
    Lucky Duck Pond
    Two of my girls birthdays are on May 4th and my other three barred rocks are in August.

9. Mine were born on may 5 this year!!! Our chickens have very close birthdays

10. sky bird

sky bird Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2012
    Southern Missouri
    Well, My chicks were hatched July 21, 2012 so their birthdays haven't come yet. But, I am going to give them lots of treaties and stuff. Haha. They are my babies practically.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by