Anyone close to Laurel Mississippi ????

I am not close, I am in Grenada. Just wanted to say hi. jmhappycowboy is closer to you I think. He is in Canton. Do a search. I don't think he has any peafowl right now though.
But check with him to see what he does have. I can't recall off hand everything.

Welcome to BYC.

Marie

I am in FL, but have chicks and Peafowl... What colors do you have?
wink.png

No, Jmhappycowboy sold his peafowl. He had some beauties too.

But he's got lots of other stuff and up and coming chicks too.

Stacy

lococuqi, hey this is James (jmhappycowboy) and I live in Canton, MS which is roughly 2 hrs from Laurel. as all my other friends have said I don't have any peafowl left at this time (but that could change:D at most anytime). I do have several different breeds of birds though. I have Large Blue, Splash and Black Orpingtons, and Naked Necks. In Bantams I have Blue and Black Orpingtons, a few Gold Sebrights, and Araucana's. lets see I have Black East Indie Ducks, Grey Call Ducks, and 3 Guineas. I think that about covers it. Wait I have Welsummers in chicks as well as Dominiques.

Anyway welcome to BYC good to see so many MS people gathering here now.

P.S. If I don't have anything you want let me know what your looking for and I am sure I can find it.

James

I live very close to Laurel, Im in Waynesboro. I don't even have any chickens yet though, still waiting on my order to come at the end of April from Ideal.
smile.png
Hope you find what your looking for.

Loco,
Refresh my memery, I used to live in Corinth about 28 years ago and if I remember correctly Laurel was somewhat close. Am I right?
I live about 45 miles East of Corinth just across the border in Florence, Alabama.

Jayare

Back
Top Bottom