anyone close to me selling Turkey or duck eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by newnanchic, Jan 11, 2009.

1. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    I am in Newnan Georgia and I am wanting to pre -order some duck eggs to hatch for Easter selling. Would like to find someone close to me so I can pick up. Also we bought 2 day old turkeys this past summer and they are both Jakes so I am looking for acouple of hens . I can trade " Black Copper Marans " eggs if you would like to trade.

2. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

My Bourban reds are laying, I also have some BR toms over Jersey Buff hens laying. [​IMG]

3. newnanchic

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    what price are you asking for turkey eggs . I don't even know what kind these 2 are but they are big and beautiful . They are mostly grey but their heads are starting to turn blue and when they flip their tail feathers out they are pretty.

4. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Normally $3 an egg plus shipping. Right now I'm only getting 1-2 a day though. [​IMG]

5. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

My turkeys are not laying yet...but, I have a Royal palm tom, over a blue slate hen, and a bronze hen. THe blue slate threw a few Black spanish last spring. I would love to trade a few BC for turkey eggs. Mine sell for $3.00 each as well...plus shipping. PM me if interested...as I will forget to look at this thread later, I am sure! LOL ( Its an old age thing) [​IMG]

6. cherndon712

cherndon712 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    Chickenzoo, can you add me for turkeys? I'll vouch for your eggies! I candled the silkies, and only 1 clear out of all that you sent!

7. Rufflemyfeathers

Rufflemyfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2008
    Astatula Florida
    I would like Royal Palm Tom turkey eggs myself here in Florida which is a hop and a jump from GA.

8. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi, my turkeys will be laying soon. I'm in Bowdon, GA. They are the bronze turkey.

Thanks.

9. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Quote:Remind me about it 1 week from your order.........you might add more [​IMG]

10. newnanchic

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    anyone with duck eggs this time of year ???

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by