1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone close to North West Arkansas?

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by andischickenfarm, Jul 3, 2007.

1. andischickenfarm

andischickenfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2007
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Just wandering if there is anyone on here close to NWA?

Andi

2. Freebird

Freebird Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2007
    Springdale, AR
    Hey! I just joined the site. I'm in NWA outside of Springdale, east of Beaver Lake. Where are you at?

3. skeeter9

skeeter9 Chillin' With My Peeps

No Way!!!! My father-in-law's entire family lives in the Springdale area - the Downum clan!!! I love it back there!!!

Lori

4. Freebird

Freebird Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2007
    Springdale, AR
    Quote:Awesome! I like it here, too, it's great place to live. I'm from a little farther south, near the Ft. Smith area, but I've been up in NWA for about 9 years now.

5. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Hi, and welcome.. [​IMG] Arklady is from the Ft. Smith area but don't know if she is on line right now. Go to "where am I ,where are you? thread and look for Arkansas threads. [​IMG] I believe we have lots of good folks from there. edited to change that thread. ha I don't color my hair blonde for no reason!! We ARE in Where are you, Where am I. duh. me!!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by