Anyone close to Oklahoma/Arkansas line?

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by andischickenfarm, Jul 4, 2007.

1. andischickenfarm

andischickenfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2007
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Just wandering if anyone on here lived on the line?

Andi

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  2. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    Andi,

I live in Central Arkansas.

jackie

3. ChickyGal

ChickyGal Out Of The Brooder

Jun 10, 2007
    Hi, I'm new here... Well I registered recently but have been reading since about April and this is my first post. I'm near Fayetteville in NW Arkansas. [​IMG]
    Shirley

4. LittleBear

LittleBear New Egg

Jul 25, 2007
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Located right outside of Joplin, MO. I have 13 Buff Orpington pullets and 2 Buff Orpington cockerels, almost 4 months old. Spoiled rotten is what they are and I love em all.[​IMG] I also have 3 hens and 1 rooster all mixed breeds that a friend gave me when I first got my babies to make sure I didn't have any pests to get rid of first. Just have the neighbor's dogs to worry about and my own lab as well.[​IMG]

5. tammy j

tammy j Out Of The Brooder

Jul 6, 2007
    S.W.Mo
    I'm outside Joplin Mo ( Carthage actually). I have 4 guineas-17 eggs, 6 hens, 3 roosters, 16 eggs in the bator and 2 chicks who hatched out today. Plus 4 dogs. The dogs are fenced in and the poultry free range. I am so lucky that my neighbor likes my birds too.

6. packrat

packrat New Egg

Nov 7, 2007
    Westfork, Ar.
    Just joined this site and was browsing some of the older threads and found this one. Anyway I am located in NW Ar. just south of Fayetteville near Devils Den State Park. My family and I have about 50 chickens of different breeds[silkies, turkens, americanas, red sex links, BB Reds] as well as guineas, pea fowl, goats and several dogs.
    God Bless,
    Packrat

7. karri25

karri25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2007
    Arkansas
    North Central Arkansas:)

8. McEgg

McEgg Out Of The Brooder

Aug 27, 2007
    Guthrie, Ok
    Edmond, Ok north of OKC

9. Mawchickkidie

Mawchickkidie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    Wister, Oklahoma
    I live on the line here in fort smith, Greenwood ARk, AND Wister OKLahoma.

10. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Kinda late getting around to this category on the forum, but yes I live close to the AR/OK line. I can be in Broken Bow, Oklahoma in less than 30 minutes. And no offense, but I accidently found Broken Bow on my first night in Arkansas (took a right when I shoulda taken a left) and...don't know about the rest of the state...but Broken Bow scared the bejeevers outta me at 2 o'clock in the morning. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by