anyone eating crow today, i am

bigdawg

AA Poultry
10 Years
Jun 28, 2009
middle tenn
i am eating crow today. yes i was one of the new forum bashers. do i like the new system, yes. not having auctions, i don't like. but they will be back so i am told. today is much faster and easier to navigate. i by no means did i want to bash any of the moderators. just the new forum. but now that it is up and going it will take time but we all will get used to it. you tried to upload a new format in a very short time. i feel as others will you all did a stand up job taking on this task in such a short amount of time and we all should be proud to call BYC home and be very thankful to all the people involved in making BYC what it is today. the most awesome small animal site on the planet. thanks again to all who were involved. Big Dawg

Its nice to hear more people are getting used to it. I for one am glad the change was made before BYC had major technical issues!!! Thanks for the word of encouragement to the staffers ~~~ I'm sure they could use some kind words right about now
wink.png

but now that it is up and going it will take time but we all will get used to it. you tried to upload a new format in a very short time. i feel as others will you all did a stand up job
Yup, the first few day they have to give the site a wormer, so we can't eat the eggs, and they had to move the heat lamps further away (since they are now to hot and bright), and the perch was in a different location, but we'll get used to it and come to enjoy it over time.

lol.png

I grumped about the new site yesterday, too, and I'm still not a huge fan, but trying to get used to it. My BIGGEST problem I had yesterday was the excruciatingly slow scrolling - I am very happy to announce that I have absolutely NO problem with the scrolling today - it scrolls fast - no lag, no jerk, and I can use my scroll ball today...so YAY !
celebrate.gif

Now if we can get rid of all the junk on the side, I'll be a happy camper

I know this is totally off subject - just "eating crow" reminds me of my favorite Andy Griffith show. We can always learn and expand just have to give it sometime - change can be hard a first

Back
Top Bottom