Anyone else DETEST being sick???

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by msdoolittle, Dec 31, 2009.

1. msdoolittle

msdoolittle Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2009
    Day 2 of fever, sneezing, aches, congestion...I'm officially throwing myself a pity party. Supposed to go to best friend's this evening and play on their new Wii. Well, that won't be happening! Me = [​IMG]

Boohoo!

2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Just think of all the cool dreams you can have when you have a fever and are sleep deprived....

3. msdoolittle

Dec 28, 2009
    Oh, but I DID! Very vividly remember being extremely, violently hot in a room full of people, I had to run outside and still felt like I was on fire, and nothing made me feel better. Woke up FINALLY wrapped in about 5 blankets, and I swear, steam escaped when I ripped them off of me. Ugh.

4. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    The other night, I had a dream and accidentally woke my hubby up by PUNCHING him.
    Long story... And I wasn't even sick.

5. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

I don't mind getting a little bit sick. I milk it for all it's worth.

6. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    I wanna join the party! After 5 days with this stupid cold...I'm ready to COMPLAIN!!! Sorry u are feeling bad too, but ur not alone......

7. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

I do! I detest being sick!!! Because, when I get sick, its usually pretty bad. Mostly, I'm healthy though! [​IMG]

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I would rather die than be sick to my stomach... [​IMG]

9. msdoolittle

Dec 28, 2009
    Yay! Please feel free to come on in and join.

If I didn't have these stupid body aches, I wouldn't mind it 1/2 as much but fever stinks. Plus, my house is old and cold and now I can't get warm. I usually only get sick a couple of times a year, and usually in January. I guess I'm just a tad early this year...or really late...whatever.

I'm laughing at the thought of walloping my husband while sleeping. Now...are you sure you were asleep or did you just wait for HIM to fall asleep??? [​IMG]

10. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    I kicked my DH last night...and I was NOT asleep. He was rattling the windows and keeping me from sleeping. I pinched his nose but that didn't work....GRRRR I hate being grumpy, but he asked for that one [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by