Anyone else fascinated by the paranormal?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chiko, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Chiko

Chiko Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Orem, Utah.
    I have always fascinated by the paranormal. I do believe in Ghosts and am very interested in reading about things like that. Anyone else?
    I also believe in Bigfoot, The Chupacabra, Aliens, Nessie, and Mothman [​IMG] Yep I know. I'm crazy but it all fascinates me!

2. mrkpero

mrkpero Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    I love to watch all the shows about that stuff. Don't know what I believe-I'm more of a "believe it when I see it" type of person. Though I had to laugh because there was a craigslist add in my area where someone was selling off all of their ghost hunting equipment. Kinda hard to say if it worked or not, ya know?! [​IMG]

3. featherfriendlyinIowa52

featherfriendlyinIowa52 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2011
    NW Iowa
    My dad dated a gal heavy into spiritualism years ago. He really got caught up in it. Made a fast retreat when he was driving down the road alone with windows up and was slapped hard across the face nearly causing a serious accident. Had several things happen before that but never anything dangerous.

4. NovaAman

NovaAman Overrun With Chickens

SO Chiko, I bet you are a bit ART BELL/GEORGE NOREY fan aren't you? Coast to Coast AM. Its great. I love when they have the EVP crew on... Those things SOOOOOO totally freek me out. But I can't help but listen!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  5. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    I believe in dreams with meanings, life on planets other than earth.. that kind of thing [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by