Anyone else fascinated by the paranormal?

Chiko

Songster
9 Years
Nov 25, 2010
Orem, Utah.
I have always fascinated by the paranormal. I do believe in Ghosts and am very interested in reading about things like that. Anyone else?
I also believe in Bigfoot, The Chupacabra, Aliens, Nessie, and Mothman
Yep I know. I'm crazy but it all fascinates me!

mrkpero

Songster
11 Years
Sep 26, 2008
I love to watch all the shows about that stuff. Don't know what I believe-I'm more of a "believe it when I see it" type of person. Though I had to laugh because there was a craigslist add in my area where someone was selling off all of their ghost hunting equipment. Kinda hard to say if it worked or not, ya know?!

featherfriendlyinIowa52

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 15, 2011
NW Iowa
My dad dated a gal heavy into spiritualism years ago. He really got caught up in it. Made a fast retreat when he was driving down the road alone with windows up and was slapped hard across the face nearly causing a serious accident. Had several things happen before that but never anything dangerous.

NovaAman

Crowing
8 Years
Aug 6, 2011
In Happy Chickenland, Holland MI
My Coop
SO Chiko, I bet you are a bit ART BELL/GEORGE NOREY fan aren't you? Coast to Coast AM. Its great. I love when they have the EVP crew on... Those things SOOOOOO totally freek me out. But I can't help but listen!

Last edited:

magicpigeon

Songster
9 Years
Oct 9, 2010
I believe in dreams with meanings, life on planets other than earth.. that kind of thing

Top Bottom