1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone else fascinated by the paranormal?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chiko, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Chiko

Chiko Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Orem, Utah.
    I have always fascinated by the paranormal. I do believe in Ghosts and am very interested in reading about things like that. Anyone else?
    I also believe in Bigfoot, The Chupacabra, Aliens, Nessie, and Mothman [​IMG] Yep I know. I'm crazy but it all fascinates me!

2. mrkpero

mrkpero Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    I love to watch all the shows about that stuff. Don't know what I believe-I'm more of a "believe it when I see it" type of person. Though I had to laugh because there was a craigslist add in my area where someone was selling off all of their ghost hunting equipment. Kinda hard to say if it worked or not, ya know?! [​IMG]

3. featherfriendlyinIowa52

featherfriendlyinIowa52 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2011
    NW Iowa
    My dad dated a gal heavy into spiritualism years ago. He really got caught up in it. Made a fast retreat when he was driving down the road alone with windows up and was slapped hard across the face nearly causing a serious accident. Had several things happen before that but never anything dangerous.

4. NovaAman

NovaAman Overrun With Chickens

SO Chiko, I bet you are a bit ART BELL/GEORGE NOREY fan aren't you? Coast to Coast AM. Its great. I love when they have the EVP crew on... Those things SOOOOOO totally freek me out. But I can't help but listen!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  5. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    I believe in dreams with meanings, life on planets other than earth.. that kind of thing [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by