Anyone else hatching this weekend??

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by TNBarnQueen, Jan 28, 2011.

1. TNBarnQueen

TNBarnQueen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2010
    East Tennessee
    A friend and I have eggs due to stagger hatch this weekend~~ I am so nervous....can't sleep...EEKS![​IMG] [​IMG]
    Who else is hatching this weekend?? [​IMG]

2. Robo

Robo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2010
    Knoxville,TN
    Add me to the list, I have 60 coturnix quail eggs hatching right now. I am doing a staggered hatch through Monday so I am right with you![​IMG]

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    mine aren't due until the 15th.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

4. perolane

perolane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    Louisiana
    I'm in....8 lav silkies hatching now ...4 already out & 4 pipped! [​IMG] Also 6 lav showgirls under a broody hen!

Edited to add: As of 5am this morning, all 8 lav silkies have hatched!! [​IMG] Now waiting on the broody!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  5. Cranman

Cranman Out Of The Brooder

Oct 2, 2010
    Sanford NC
    I have one, yes one lone egg in my home made 'bater that was on day 21 yesterday! It's been rocking pretty good for two days now and this morning I heard it cheeping, but no pip yet! Is that normal? At some point do I assume it can't get out?

6. foxnthehenhouse

foxnthehenhouse Out Of The Brooder

Oct 9, 2010
    Mexico,Mo.
    My first try and i got 3 runnin around in the bator and 2 more pipped. Im excited. Never done anything like this before.

7. rearrolled

rearrolled Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2011
    Aussie
    me iv got 8 white pekins due this weekend cant wat till they hatch [​IMG] ill just watch them [​IMG] and ill be like [​IMG] then [​IMG] then [​IMG] and ill teach them to talk [​IMG] and they will get old and die [​IMG] say bye bye [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Billyj

Billyj Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2010
    Gaffney SC
    Count me in. 11 in bator, 2 out 5 working on it, and 4 still nothing. Congrats to us.YAY!!!!!

9. HEChicken

HEChicken Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    BuCo, KS
    My Coop
    I am!!! Mine aren't due until Sunday evening but temps must have been a little high (oops - that's why we call this a Test Hatch) because I woke up this morning to one hatched, a second zipping and a third pipped. The second has since hatched and the pipped chick has started zipping. No sign of life from any of the rest yet - maybe they will wait until their due date.....

10. Talihofarms

Talihofarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2010
    60 in staggered hatches from 28th - 6th.

28th hatch 3 out of 12 BCM mail order.
    29th hatch 7 out of 12 BLRW. mail order.

29th hatch BCM 14 out of 20 my stock.

more to come.

Are we having fun yet?[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by