1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone else have a totally "blonde" moment?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by beakkeeper, Apr 5, 2010.

1. beakkeeper

beakkeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    No offense to all you platinums, I was one once but now it's turned more auburn, but I had a freaky blonde moment the other night. Woke up in the middle of the night with terrible congestion. Lay there in despair wondering what I could do about it. Finally got back to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, I realized that I had forgotten that one can blow one's nose. Not how to blow my nose, but the simple fact that I could blow it.

I'm not even OLD!!!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  2. Ms~Silkie~Girl

Ms~Silkie~Girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    New York STATE
    hahaa, thats ok, i have blonde moments all the time [​IMG] ... that could maybe be cuz im a blonde [​IMG]

3. Scoop

Scoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2009
    Central PA
    I've had way too many blonde moments lately. [​IMG] Mine are too embarressing to recount. (I am old) I just hate it. [​IMG]

See what I mean - I couldn't even spell embarrass correctly!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  4. beakkeeper

Jul 20, 2008
    Quote:Aw, I'll share more of mine if you tell... [​IMG]

5. Scoop

Scoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2009
    Central PA
    Quote:Aw, I'll share more of mine if you tell... [​IMG]

No way! No how! Aint nothin doin! [​IMG]

6. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    I am a brunette...but it seems the older I get the more BLONDE moments I have.[​IMG]

7. beakkeeper

Jul 20, 2008
    Well, more moments of mine... I couldn't figure out how to work an envelope once...

...and I read a sign with the word "labor" on it as "LAH-bor". my DB quickly asked "What does l-a-b-o-r spell?" and I responded "lah-bor,,,I mean LABOR!" ***note: this kid is 11, and he can read better than me! [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Blonde moments are just stupidity. Everyday forgetfulness, I prefer to refer to is as a floating brain bubble that has yet to pop.

9. BFeathered

BFeathered Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    North Texas
    Oh yeah, after a while, it doesn't matter what color your hair is. Mine's red at the moment, but I have at least 2-3 blonde moments a day. Ironically, my DD is a true blonde, a tweenager and a drama queen. Guess who still takes the blonde crown?! I just call them brain-toots, and try to remember that I was born a brunette [​IMG]

10. atfkbattrick

atfkbattrick Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2010
    Avilla
    TRY A NETI POT... it works wonders too. The minute I feel a sinus infection, I go get the neti pot and shoot it up my nose... AHHH RELIEF

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by