Anyone else having problems with facebook?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Smoky73, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Smoky73

Smoky73 Lyon Master

Feb 8, 2007
    Colorado
    I cannot log on to it at all! Have not been able to play farmville for several days, but cannot get even the facebook to show up now.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  2. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    I had problems last night, but some how my "cookies" were set to do not allow and I change that and then it worked. otherwise, I am on now and it is working fine. [​IMG]

3. Smoky73

Smoky73 Lyon Master

Feb 8, 2007
    Colorado
    of course NOW that I post here, I have managed to get on there. I had to click on one of the comments on my page from an e-mail to get there. Hopefully itr won't do it again....I am such an addict.

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    No problems here.

5. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    Not anymore, I canceled my account after about two weeks. I don't have time for the drama and junk. I have enough to do with BYC.

6. Toast n Jelly

Toast n Jelly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2007
    St.Charles, QC
    Quote:My sentiments exactly. I just cancelled too.

7. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Quote:Ditto.

8. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

I LOVE facebook... if it were not for my obsessive page checking on FB, I would not know that my ex boyfriend in wisconsin got married, had 2 kids, then got divorced, and is now engaged again! all within the past 9 years (since I dumped him). and he doesn't even need to know that I looked... ahhh... love it.

also, my BF from 6th grade (who is a friend of a friend) is married to a girl who is about 900% more attractive than he is... My best friend from my freshman year is now running an art gallery in NYC, my nemesis from HS is happily married to an english dude, and the guy who treated me like dirt all through highschool is super fat and works at a bowling alley.
    And my most serious Ex, has a gorgeous wife, who sends me flirty messages...
    I love facebook!

9. Smoky73

Smoky73 Lyon Master

Feb 8, 2007
    Colorado
    chickensducks&agoose :

I LOVE facebook... if it were not for my obsessive page checking on FB, I would not know that my ex boyfriend in wisconsin got married, had 2 kids, then got divorced, and is now engaged again! all within the past 9 years (since I dumped him). and he doesn't even need to know that I looked... ahhh... love it.

also, my BF from 6th grade (who is a friend of a friend) is married to a girl who is about 900% more attractive than he is... My best friend from my freshman year is now running an art gallery in NYC, my nemesis from HS is happily married to an english dude, and the guy who treated me like dirt all through highschool is super fat and works at a bowling alley.
    And my most serious Ex, has a gorgeous wife, who sends me flirty messages...
    I love facebook!

I am right there with ya, I love checking up on people from High School and see what they are doing now. I rarely talk to anyone, but I love to see what they do, what they look like, etc, etc.​

10. Orchid

Orchid Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2010
    North Central MN
    FB has been working fine for me.

I simply unfriend anyone who causes me the least amount of stress on there. It makes it a very pleasant place to be, my own little friend-filled utopia! I don't tolerate drama.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by