Anyone else just get done....

arabianequine

Crowing
9 Years
Apr 4, 2010
Vacuuming, sweeping the kitchen, doing laundry, watering the grass, feeding the animals and other misc. house hold chores....cause I just did and it is 2am now. I am tired and ready for bed.

No but I just got done transplanting 15 cactus plants
he.gif

Getting ready to go feed and water critters.

Quote:
I'm leaving you a key to my house. You are always welcome to do all those chores here.

Actually, I will be getting home from work at about 8 am, then I need to do all those very same things. *Yawn*

I have to start daily work early otherwsie I am just not motivated.Laundry though gets done late as I fold and hang to clear off the bed!

cleaning, cooking, laundry, garden, animals, fixing...and start all over this morning. yay. It never ever gets "done".

I baked two loaves of bread yesterday afternoon. There's only a half loaf left. And I don't eat it at all (gluten).

I am sucking down the coffee as fast as I can. Time to go get cup number 2 and use it to chase the tylenol.

Stupid Bird I hear you. It seems as though some things just never manage to get done around a home. Laundry is the mysterious thing in our house. I swear I have washed everything in the hamper, dried & folded it, put it away only to walk back in and have it full.
barnie.gif

Quote:
I'm leaving you a key to my house. You are always welcome to do all those chores here.

Actually, I will be getting home from work at about 8 am, then I need to do all those very same things. *Yawn*

I procrastinate though....just me and husband here which is very nice. I had to get some stuff done that I been neglecting to do. I usually don't do it that late but I have not done some of that since my company left last wed. I have some other things I want to do today away from the house and in the house later today when I get back. I could not get all done that I wanted too cause I was too cranky and tired.

I would love to be in Texas though. How are your winters?

My husband keeps saying Arizona and I keep saying Texas.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom