Anyone else just get done....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by arabianequine, Sep 14, 2011.

1. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Vacuuming, sweeping the kitchen, doing laundry, watering the grass, feeding the animals and other misc. house hold chores....cause I just did and it is 2am now. I am tired and ready for bed.

2. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    I have to be at work at 6am but I am waiting to wake S.O. at 3am for another double shift. Sometimes I don't sleep so well so it works out.

3. Frosty

Frosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    ND
    No but I just got done transplanting 15 cactus plants [​IMG]

Getting ready to go feed and water critters.

4. BorderKelpie

BorderKelpie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2009
    outside Dallas
    Quote:I'm leaving you a key to my house. You are always welcome to do all those chores here.

Actually, I will be getting home from work at about 8 am, then I need to do all those very same things. *Yawn*

5. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    I have to start daily work early otherwsie I am just not motivated.Laundry though gets done late as I fold and hang to clear off the bed!

6. StupidBird

StupidBird Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    GA
    cleaning, cooking, laundry, garden, animals, fixing...and start all over this morning. yay. It never ever gets "done".

I baked two loaves of bread yesterday afternoon. There's only a half loaf left. And I don't eat it at all (gluten).

I am sucking down the coffee as fast as I can. Time to go get cup number 2 and use it to chase the tylenol.

7. maclady

maclady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2011
    Lost in Space
    Stupid Bird I hear you. It seems as though some things just never manage to get done around a home. Laundry is the mysterious thing in our house. I swear I have washed everything in the hamper, dried & folded it, put it away only to walk back in and have it full. [​IMG]

8. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Quote:I'm leaving you a key to my house. You are always welcome to do all those chores here.

Actually, I will be getting home from work at about 8 am, then I need to do all those very same things. *Yawn*

I procrastinate though....just me and husband here which is very nice. I had to get some stuff done that I been neglecting to do. I usually don't do it that late but I have not done some of that since my company left last wed. I have some other things I want to do today away from the house and in the house later today when I get back. I could not get all done that I wanted too cause I was too cranky and tired.

I would love to be in Texas though. How are your winters?

My husband keeps saying Arizona and I keep saying Texas. [​IMG]

9. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    I just gone done thinking about it. That's about it. Does that count? [​IMG]

10. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Quote:[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by