Anyone else LOVE the Christmas music?????

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by fordmommy, Dec 23, 2009.

1. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I LOVE Christmas music. I've been listening to it since BEFORE Thanksgiving. [​IMG]

[​IMG] I LOVE CHRISTMAS! [​IMG] And it's almost here! [​IMG]

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

2. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

[​IMG]

3. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    My kids make fun of me when they get in the car and hear that I have Christmas CD's playing in the summer.

4. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    My husband! He has been playing Christmas music at full volume for weeks. I am ready to move out with the chickens. The kid wants to come with me. The dogs are out of luck.

5. deb1

deb1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    I admit that Christmas music jars my nerves. It isn't that one single song is bad, its just that sometimes people play one Christmas song right after the other.

6. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I DO I DO I DO I DO!!!!!!! We have Sirius satellite radios in our trucks and I swear I never listen to it except for November and December. They have 3 different Christmas channels and the one I LOVE is the Holiday Traditions channel. They play all the old school songs by Bing Crosby, Burl Ives, Dean Martin, you know all the good ones from the 40s and 50s. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

7. chickens4me

chickens4me Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    I love it, too! I actually sing Christmas songs to my chickens & ducks. The ducks Especially love it. One drake who is normally very skittish around people will waddle over near me & "listen" very quietly~~actually all the ducks become very quiet and "stare!" I love those ducks sometimes~~They have Christmas in their souls. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  8. chicken+quail=luv

chicken+quail=luv Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2008
    Strawberry fields.
    [​IMG] Me! I do, I do! [​IMG]

I CAN'T WAIT FOR X-MAS!

[​IMG]

I'm currently listening to Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney.

9. BarkerChickens

BarkerChickens Microbrewing Chickenologist

Nov 25, 2007
    High Desert, CA
    Quote:That is kinda how I feel. I don't mind Xmas songs at all and I LOVE Feliz Navidad (not sure why...I can't speak spanish). But, a lot of stations play the same songs over and over. I wish the radio station would play some of the original pieces that artists create on their Xmas albums. I can only listen to so many versions of Jingle Bells in one day. There are only so many classics...a variety of Xmas music would be appreciated (though this year I noticed my regular station is playing a lot more Xmas album orginals! [​IMG] ). DH LOVES Xmas music. Last night I asked why were listening to the spanish radio station..."because they are playing the little drummer boy song and it's the same song regardless of the language it is in". Alright...he is keeping me in the spirit a bit more. But, seriously, some of these station need to have some variety. With that said, Trans-Siberian Orchestras Xmas CDs I can listen to over and over...all year 'round!

10. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    One of our local stations steams live on the www at 104.3 http://www.1043thebreeze.com/ Maybe this will help you all get in the mood. [​IMG] My gift to you. Merry Christmas!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by