Anyone else on day 1???

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by mahsmaj, Aug 18, 2008.

1. mahsmaj

mahsmaj Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2008
    Hannibal, Missouri
    I just bought my incubator and turner over the weekend. It is a Little Giant 10200 and the 6300 automaic egg turner. So far I have 4 pekin duck eggs in it and 1 RIR x BO and 1 EE x BO. What kind of incubator do you have??? We can count down together!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. shangri-lafarms

shangri-lafarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    NY-Upstate Adirondacks
    I have one batch that is on day 6, and another batch I put in on SAT so I counted yesterday as day one, I have a Little Giant 9200 w/auto egg turner

12 Lt. Brahma eggs those are day 6 due on SEPT 1 and I candled them however It's my first tiem so not so sure what I am seeing and they are brown eggs so i don't really know...

Then I have 10 mixed eggs on day 2 alot of Ameriana EE mixes, and a few suprises and i hope they hatch...

[​IMG]

3. redchicken

redchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    my eggs are on day 4 so I can't wait [​IMG] [​IMG] I hope yours do well too [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. shangri-lafarms

Apr 24, 2008
    NY-Upstate Adirondacks
    Yess good luck hatching...we'll have to keep up this thread and post pics.... [​IMG]

What are you hatching?

5. redchicken

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    Quote:well I have 32 0r so eggs 4-5 are Jersey Giants and the rest are polish [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. shangri-lafarms

Apr 24, 2008
    NY-Upstate Adirondacks
    my hubby loves polish, we don't have any but he thinks they are nice, i just don't have much of a use for them they are so small for meat birds, mine are for meat/eggs. They are really cool looking, Jersey giants are awesome you'll def have to post pics, some of mine could be jersey giant crosses, the suprise ones anyways.

Did I already say we were doing 12 Lt. Brahma and 10 suprises

Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
  7. redchicken

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    Quote:I will be posting pictures some of 2 of our bantam polish lay eggs almost as big as our Jersey Giants we have 6 black Jersey Giant pullets we just gt from other stock and we have 1 black cockeral of our own and 3 old hens blue/black we are hatching some eggs from our own stock so

8. turtle1173

turtle1173 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    SE Missouri
    I'm on day 4 over here!! It won't be too long (I hope).

Good luck everyone.

Shane

9. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I am on day 3 with guineas.

10. kellim

kellim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2008
    SC, GA Border
    I am on day 1 with Golden Sebright.