Anyone else sleep like this? PICS

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickensioux, Oct 28, 2010.

1. chickensioux

chickensioux Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    Western North Carolina
    [​IMG]
    DH's side of the bed

and

[​IMG]
    my side of the bed. 5 count 'em 5 on my side.

2. WisconsinChickenWhisperer

WisconsinChickenWhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2010
    Webster, Wisconsin
    I sleep with 3. Used to be 4, but my boxer decided long ago that there just wasn't enough room for him anymore-plus his hips and knees are bad now and he has a heck of a time getting up on the bed.

3. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    That looks like our bed every night. We have 3 that sleep with us nightly another if it storms. Thats why we bought a king size bed.

4. Wendy'sChicksRock

Wendy'sChicksRock Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2010
    Oakland county ,MI
    [​IMG] just like the kids ALWAYS come to "MOMS" side of the bed in the middle of the night..[​IMG]

5. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Can't have the dogs in our room anymore... Matt would sleep above my head on my pillow... Janie and Lilly would be on either side/inside my legs... on top of the covers... effectively pinning me down. NOT a comfy wake up call lemme tell ya.

Plus Janie snores.

6. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I love my dog... but that would drive me bonkers..... [​IMG]

7. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

We have a Beagle and 3 cats on the bed ~ but due to conflicts between the Beagle and the male GSD, both GSDs sleep in crates at night. I'm glad they are happy in their crates as there is not enough room for all of them on a queen size bed!

8. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    That's hilarious! [​IMG]
    We can't do that because my Lab sheds enough that I could make a Donald Trump style toupe every morning shaking her hair out of the sheets and my little doxie isn't allowed to jump up and down off of the bed because of that notorious doxie back. [​IMG]
    Bet you NEVER need an electric blanket! [​IMG]

9. oesdog

oesdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2010
    Ireland
    We have a cat who used to sleep on DHs head every night!!!! Now he is old and doesn;t sleep on our bed these days. ( The Cat not DH -[​IMG] )

As for the Dogs - I think it is lovely to see them like that -however we have to make sure our Dogs know who is boss in our home. Our big Old English has agression issues from being abused as a pup. With a large Dog you just have to insist on boundries especiall yif you have kids about!!! If we let him sleep on our bed he would get the impression that he was equal to us and I need DH to be top dog here so we don;t do that with Murph or our little Gizzy.

However in the past - well Molly was a massive Irish wolfhound x Old English and the most gentle dog ever
    Sadly no longer with us.

DH & Molly a lot of years ago. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oesdog

10. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

I've got a shot like that of my DH, but it's on the couch... and I have to upload... dern I need batteries.

*makes note to self*

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by