Anyone else w/ frizzles in the bator?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Vamp-A-Billy Princess, May 28, 2008.

1. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I have 10 polish frizzle and 2 sizzle eggs on day 5. Looking for someone to help me send frizzly vibes to my eggies.

2. Jubaby

Jubaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    West Texas
    Nope, but my daughter would love to get some frizzles. Best wishes, I hope they all hatch for you!

[​IMG]

PS - Looks like we are both on day five. I am hatching Cuckoo Marans and Blue/Splash Ameraucanas.

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  3. Sherrie

Sherrie Out Of The Brooder

Apr 29, 2008
    NC
    I have 8 sizzle eggs under my black Standard Cochin hen.. We are on only on day 2, LOL.. Sending GOOD Frizzle vibes..

4. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    I have a few frizzle bantam cochins that will be on day 18 on Friday (to lazy to do the math). I'm hoping for at least one frizzle hen! I will think positive frizzle vibes for you [​IMG]

5. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    I have lots of frizzles due on Friday!

Hatching vibes to you and ME! [​IMG]

6. tnkinhunting

tnkinhunting Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2008
    East Tennessee
    I have some sizzles due Saturday and some showgirls and a frizzle or two! Best hatching to all! [​IMG]

7. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Cool. I need my hatching buddies . I just candled and I've got veins in all 12. **frizzle please frizzle** I also got a frizzle polish chick from my homie who gave me the eggs. She is mostly off white with a bit of very light buff around her collar. Mom says she's champagne colored so her name is Crystal.

8. yotetrapper

yotetrapper Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    North Central MS
    OMG Vamp we're on the same day and both have frizzles. I have 8 frizzles from dipsey doodle, 13 marans from gina, and 10 silkies from dawn.

Sending frizzle vibes!

9. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Awesome. I love my frizzle chick she is so cool. I can't wait to have more.

10. DixieDame67

DixieDame67 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2008
    Jonesbourgh Tennessee
    IM hatching frizzles to weeeeee i have 3 so far , i just took a photo of my oddest looking one, im tryin to remember how to get photo on here [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by