Anyone else waiting for...

accio! chickens

Songster
10 Years
Nov 28, 2009
CANADA
University acceptances? York U hasn't gotten my transcript yet or admissions letter, and U of T says 6-8 weeks before an admissions decision and I'm going nuts here.

Sigh, I just want to know already!

I've applied to the humanities program with a major in English at U of T which is where I hope to attend in September, but I'm not sure if my grades were good enough. It's not an honors program, York is and I was accepted to it last year but didn't end up attending any universities.

personally, I did my best to just completely forget about it since thinking about whether or not I got accepted stressed me out, and I had school work and stuff to think about anyway. focus on something else, fretting won't help you, and you will probably be fine.

Thanks
smile.png
I'm not currently in school, I graduated in 2007, went back for a year about a year after graduating, and graduated with upgraded marks in 2009 so I'm a mature student at some Uni's and a regular student at U of T. My biggest worry is that U of T's website says they give preference to those who haven't gone back to school.. I don't know if that counts me? I did graduate, and with good grades, but not the level needed to get to university (Here in Canada we have Essential level, College level, and University level courses in high school, my first time around I took college even though I could have done very well in University).

The only other thing I can think of right now is my goats getting tested for CAE next week!
fl.gif

I heard back from a few...some still waiting
North Florida Community College- APPROVED
Santa Fe Community College- APPROVED
University of Florida (UF)- Still waiting
St. Johns River Community College- Approved back in 2003, not sure if still approved now.
Browns College-APPROVE

Im looking to have major in special education. As for Browns, I applied for medical billing. UF Im going for agricultural research

Hopefully you get your answers soon McCord6!

I was only able to apply to 3 universities due to the cost of applying, it cost me nearly $500 to apply to 3 universities.

I was accepted at Trent U but I needed 3 to take advantage of the discount and I'm not interested in going to school in Hamilton. Trent is an hour long drive, whereas the ones in Toronto (York and U of T) are within subway/bus from my dads appartment in the city. U of T is a 9 minute subway ride!

sad.png
If I get in, I'll miss my chickens and horses during the week... but I'll have my nasty tempered kitty cat with me.

Back
Top Bottom