Anyone else watching IRT most dangerous Roads??

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by I have WHAT in my yard?, Oct 24, 2010.

1. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    This is way cool. Life is so cheap there, safety is simply nonexistent. Lisa is working on learning the language and making relationships. The guys are flipping out about how different everything is.....

Alex already left!!

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Yes I've been on their heels since IRT started a couple weeks ago!

Tonight, not sure who will be the one that rolled off the road. Hopefully not that Alabama driver!

It was neat for that sweet gal to take on a puppy, even that fouled mouth mohawked guy had a liking to the pup!

3. I have WHAT in my yard?

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    I hope its not Lisa!! [​IMG]

That 'bama dude is really stuck on how different things are instead of making any attempt to learn. But he does know his trucks doesn't he??

I didn't even know this existed until tonight - now I am really psyched. The kids and I have had great discussions over ice road truckers and now we have had a few great ones with this show. (They're in bed now but I'm still watching LOL!!) This is India unvarnished. A really good way to see another country.....

4. Randy

Randy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    Yea not very safe. I don't blame that guy for leaving at all. Very well could have saved his own life.

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Well the death belongs to a driver and spotter. Definately not Lisa.

This time, Rick Yemm, the mohawked guy had to go home for his 21 year old daughter who was very very sick with CF. He had tears in his eyes and trying to be a man about it, it bothers him. He wants to go back home to be with her and to heck with the driving thing.

If that is the case, Lisa really coming out good so far!

Now if someone has to replace Rick, I would love to see Polar Bear Hugh do THAT type of trucking along with his blue streaking cussing words. He probably would mow them all down!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  6. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Quote:He has heart condition and it would not be good for him....smart move if he feels its too much!

7. Rammy

Rammy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2008
    I dont watch the IRT but am watching the Dangerous Roads one. You couldnt PAY me enough to do that. I used to be married to a trucker, and some of the runs I went on with him made me not want to be a trucker let alone try driving those roads!! One mistake is your last mistake. I know I was worried that one of the truckers went off the side but was glad no one did. Feel sorry for those who did lose thier lives and hope they catch that coward who ran off after surviving the crash that killed 5 others. I'll certainly keep watching this one.

Rammy

8. BlackWatchLady

BlackWatchLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    I am watching it. I watch IRT...love the show... Am glad Alex chose to go home, he followed what is right for him. For me, I wouldn't want to ever drive that road.
    Tara

9. I have WHAT in my yard?

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    What has stunned me has been the attitude of the other drivers!! Dag I thought new yorkers were bad! (Sorry NYers but driving in NYC scares the bejeebers outta me!)

And the idea that those buses are paid for speed is scary as all get out!

And the whole mob mentality thing?? I wonder how much of that is really a possibility or hype by Americans who really don't do the whole no personal space stand around shouting thing. India is not the only country by far that has no personal space!! We get crowded in and we get scared...... Do they really burn trucks and hurt drivers??

10. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

I am SO watching this program!

I really wonder how it got set up, y'know? Hey Alaska drivers, the season is over, wanna try something death-defying and earn some bucks in a foreign country? We'll pay your way....

Anyway, I'm fascinated with it. I saw the promos and kept trying to set it up to auto-record on my DVR and ya can't do that until only 2 weeks before it airs. FINALLY got it set up. I, too, am glad Alex went home.

You couldn't get me to even WALK on those highways!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by