Anyone ever drink Chocolate Water???

DragonEggs

Songster
9 Years
May 11, 2010
Borger, TX
I am ALWAYS thirsty, ALWAYS! Doctors say its part of having OCD. I have TONS of 20oz and 1L bottles that I'm constantly filling with water and adding flavor to (I don't have much taste for soda, very rarely once in awhile). Thing is I've been on a chocolate kick lately. I had a small glass of chocolate milk to try and ease it but I only like milk with cereal and it left such a weird after taste (Doesnt help that I only drink fat free milk either).

So, I was wondering, has anyone ever added chocolate syrup to water, mixed it and drank it like you would chocolate milk?

Hmmm good point... a lot of people make their hot chocolate (even the instant powder mix) with milk, but I make mine with water... I suppose its almost the same thing... just cold...

You know, as a certified chocoholic, I have never had chocolate water!! I will have to try it. *note to self...go to walmart and get chocolate syrup*

I am a firm believer chocolate makes EVERYTHING taste better...
droolin.gif

BTW...not to hijack your thread, but am interested...have you ever eaten a mayonaise and sugar sandwich? Awesome!!! Especially with Dukes mayo...

Now back to original thread....
tongue.png

Mayo and Sugar hmm..... Never, but I sure will try it now (if you try chocolate water!)

After Harriet the Spy came out I was on a big tomato with mayo sandwich kick. Many (many) years later (after all the acid reflux from all those tomatoes) It's just a lettuce sandwich now. People look at me like I'm nuts but its cheap and filling.

Back
Top Bottom