Anyone ever get a 4x yolker egg?

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by MILOCHICKEN, Dec 2, 2016.

1. MILOCHICKEN

MILOCHICKEN Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2016
    Wellsburg, NY
    My Coop
    Anyone ever get a 4x yolker egg? If so post it here.

2. mustangrooster

mustangrooster Chillin' With My Peeps

I've never even heard of a 4x yolker. If there is such thing, the luckiest i get is a double yolker.:idunno

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  3. FlyWheel

FlyWheel Chillin' With My Peeps

I've gotten a few 2x'ers, and once got an egg inside another egg. [​IMG] I've heard that 3 yolkers are possible, albeit very rare, but I've never even heard of a four yolk egg.

4. Cluckcluck1215

Cluckcluck1215 Overrun With Chickens

I read that she most yolks recorded in a egg was 9.

1 person likes this.
  5. MILOCHICKEN

MILOCHICKEN Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2016
    Wellsburg, NY
    My Coop
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. twigcrafter

twigcrafter Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2016
    Orange county NY
    I had a 3yoker. It was a BIG egg. one of my girls is a show off. She lays 2yokers inside normal sized eggs a bunch of times.

7. BlueBaby

BlueBaby Chillin' With My Peeps

A hen that lays 3 yolk eggs??? I'd love to have her! Is she up for sale?

8. twigcrafter

twigcrafter Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2016
    Orange county NY
    Nope, Mrs. Walker is a keeper. lol [​IMG]

9. vachick15

vachick15 Overrun With Chickens

I only got a double yoker once, that's all...

10. chickens really

chickens really Chicken Obsessed

I have an EE that lays Triple yolked eggs......My Brother Called me all excited over the egg.....The Lady I sell eggs to also was impressed with the eggs.....

Silly Pullet......

Cheers!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by