Anyone ever laughed so hard...?!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Fierlin1182, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Last night I dug out some old stories I wrote... Most hilarious thing of my life. I was laughing so hard that I still have a stitch now. Walking is painful and every time I try to contract my belly muscles I double over in pain... [​IMG] It's not good. Sitting up in bed, reaching over to grab something, chuckling at something funny... PAIN!!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  2. OwlLover

OwlLover Alaskan Wanderer

Aug 25, 2011
    Yes. It HURTS!!!! [​IMG]
    Once I remember laughing so hard that pepsi shot out of my nose and my friend laughed at me [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] That itself is pretty funny! [​IMG]
    Edited because my keyboard can't spell pepsi correctly

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
  3. silky_3699

silky_3699 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2011
    My Own Realm!!!
    ray's two cents :

Last night I dug out some old stories I wrote... Most hilarious thing of my life. I was laughing so hard that I still have a stitch now. Walking is painful and every time I try to contract my belly muscles I double over in pain... [​IMG] It's not good. Sitting up in bed, reaching over to grab something, chuckling at something funny... PAIN!!

oooh, what was it about![​IMG]

4. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    Pokemon. I wrote them ages ago, and I was making the pokemon cause natural disasters, collapse infrastructure, engage in criminal conduct and the trainers were a whole other story... trying to learn English, building an ark to survive 2012, pursuing careers they knew nothing about... [​IMG]

5. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    Quote:There was an incident like that a couple of years ago that my English teacher was talking about... except she called it "snorting coke" and that didn't go down well [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. silky_3699

Aug 15, 2011
    My Own Realm!!!
    ray's two cents :

Pokemon. I wrote them ages ago, and I was making the pokemon cause natural disasters, collapse infrastructure, engage in criminal conduct and the trainers were a whole other story... trying to learn English, building an ark to survive 2012, pursuing careers they knew nothing about... [​IMG]

you poor thing...![​IMG]

7. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    I know, it was positively hilarious. A lot of the stuff was politically correct too! I was quite proud of my fourteen year old self. [​IMG]

It still hurts today. I poke my belly and... PAIN!!!

8. WooingWyandotte

WooingWyandotte Overrun With Chickens

Apr 25, 2011
    Nor cal
    SO hilarious. [​IMG] I once laughed so hard I choked on my own laughing. A girl got trapped in a hide-a-bed once....ho man [​IMG]

9. ChickiKat

ChickiKat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    laughing should come with a caution label!

10. silky_3699

Aug 15, 2011
    My Own Realm!!!
    ray's two cents :

I know, it was positively hilarious. A lot of the stuff was politically correct too! I was quite proud of my fourteen year old self. [​IMG]

It still hurts today. I poke my belly and... PAIN!!!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by