anyone ever order from S&C bird & animal farm?

Chickie'sMoma

Songster
10 Years
Mar 21, 2009
Rochester, NH
i was hoping someone on here may have ordered from S&C Bird & Animal Farm before. i noticed that they carried bantam salmon faverolles and a few other breeds in bantam form.

how good has their quality been on any of the breeds of birds they carry? if you have birds could you post pics? thanks to anyone who can help me out!

We have gotten some of Terry's Crevie's this year, all nice and healthy, Pretty much look at his pics, that's what you're gone get as far as quality goes. We have tons of rare bantams too, no faverolles though.... but 17 colors of d'anvers, loads of bearded silkies, very nice phoenix, sumatras, houdans, polish, crevecoeurs, seramas, etc

thanks Boggy Bottom. it looked like he was a small type of hatchery (not meant as a pun with all the bantams he seems to carry.)
tongue.png

i'm also thinking of getting some of the bantam dorkings. the only problem i am coming across is that i can't seem to find anyone else who is a breeder of the bantam dorkings in any coloration to cross with later if i wanted to keep this breed going.

Back
Top Bottom