Anyone ever use Efowl.com?

dako'ng itlog

In the Brooder
9 Years
Feb 19, 2010
Salt Lake County, UT
I ordered 10 chicks from Efowl.com and they will be arriving on Mar 23. Has anyone ever ordered chicks from them before? I am hoping that everything will go alright. I already have two Golden Commet chicks I picked up locally. They will be three weeks old when the new chicks arrive. I am planning on seperating them with chicken wire for about a week until they get used to each other. Does anyone know if the older chicks will hastle the new chicks? Any suggestions? This will be our first flock so we are getting a large mix of birds: 1 NH, 1 Wyandotte, 1 silkie, 1 EE, 1 BR, 1 Aust, 1 Del, 2 LH, 1 frizzle. We wanted to try an asortment of birds since it is our first time.

One thing that is nice about Efowl.com is you can get one or two of each bird without paying a huge "small order" fee. You do get charged $25 if you don't order at least 10 chicks. Our 10 chicks cost about $35. Shipping is about $11. Plus they had a large variety of breeds that our feed store doesn't carry.

I ordered from Efowl last week. They told me my chicks weren't available until May, and then they sent me an email 2 days ago to let me know that my order shipped. Talk about a panic! Luckily, I had eggs in the bator due to hatch today, so I already had a brooder ready.
thumbsup.gif

Would you look at the prices....some of the best I've seen online! I may have to try eFowl.com someday for some breeds I saw there. Hope they are as good as Ideal, 'cause my order came on time and w/ all my breeds plus some packing peanuts.

i orderd 3 ducklings from efowl.com e few weeks ago and they will be arriving in about 3 days, i cant wait! and efowls service is great btw lol

No it's not, read the review I put on the hatchery reviews thread! They care nothing about their reputation and they steal your pics to sell their birds (they did it to me)! Do not buy from these shysters, you will be sorry.
sad.png

Thats dirty, I wouldn't blame you for being mad at them. Who knows what the birds might look like if they have to steal pics.

Back
Top Bottom