Anyone Feel Like Guessing? *Pic Heavy*

SabaiFarms

Songster
10 Years
Feb 6, 2011
Calhan, Colorado
I can't see anything rooish yet, but I'm no expert! Any info you have would be greatly appreciated.

I got these two at the feed store as 'day old' on the 7th, which would make them 3 weeks old today. They look older than that to me.

BLRW #1

IMAG0727.jpg

IMAG0734.jpg

IMAG0735.jpg

IMAG0741.jpg

IMAG0732.jpg

IMAG0731.jpg

BLRW #2

IMAG0712.jpg

IMAG0713.jpg

IMAG0714.jpg

IMAG0723.jpg

IMAG0724.jpg

This Blue Plymouth Rock hatched on the 6th, so she is 3 weeks old. She is so tiny next to these two, but she wears the pants in the brooder.

IMAG0748.jpg

IMAG0745.jpg

IMAG0744.jpg

IMAG0738.jpg

IMAG0742.jpg

IMAG0743.jpg

These are the best pics I could get. They would not sit still tonight. I can try to take any pics you feel may be more helpful, just let me know.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help out!!

We feel your pain....we picked 4 at the breeders and we have 3 roosters and 1 hen!!!!!! She is an AWESOME chick....she thinks she is a lap dog but we wanted more than 1 BLRW in our new little flock!!! Oh well.....Tilly rocks and makes up for it!!!! She is the chick in my BYC picture....sitting on my laptop while I am playing on BYC!!!! LOL

These two were purchased to keep my only chick to hatch (the BPR) company until I could hatch some more. They have really grown on me though. They are so sweet and have so much personality I was hoping to be able to keep at least one of them.

Thanks for all your help!

Back
Top Bottom