Anyone from England?? Dorset??

kathnkyle

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jul 15, 2008
Dorset, England
Hi, I have read loads and loads of useful posts on here which is fantastic so thanks to everyone as i am new at having chickens and incubating!! Just wondered if there was many chicken lovers etc in England??

Hi, i am in Northern Ireland, not too far away!
what chickens do you have?

Hi, to all in England and Northern Ireland!! Nice to see that there are people from our neck of the woods!! I have four chickens not quite sure wot they are as have been told so many things but hey I dont really care what they are they are lovely and funny so thats all that matters!!
I have 25 eggs in my incubator at the moment (first time) so I am very excited about that they are all silkies and after candling them I can see 17 which have life in them which seems pretty good odds to me!! They are all near enough half way there now and its sees a lifetime to wait for them lol!!
What chickens have you guys got and if you dont have any what do you hope to get??
Here are some pics of mine!!
008.jpg

005-1.jpg

004.jpg

001-1.jpg

kath xx

Hi ya, I am from Northamptonshire. Proud owner of 5 ex batts, purely pets and egg laying is a bonus.
Vegetarian family members so no culling in this house.

Jackie
smile.png

Not from mother England, but from the other Northampton, in Massachusetts, in the states. Oy to all of you across the pond.

Glad we're getting more international.

Cheerio!

also if anyone is interested a BYC membear dean has started a new Uk chicken forum... take a look :mrgreen:

http://www.urban-chickens.com/forum/php/

didnt realise someone else already said it XD oh well every little helps as sainsburys would say

oh and kathnkyle i see a caldar ranger and black rock i think
hmm.png
am no expert tho.
caldar ranger being the brown one with black tail feathers and black rock with brown head and neck turning to a black slightly greenish body

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom