1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone from Italy?

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by cathnmike, Nov 4, 2011.

1. cathnmike

cathnmike Out Of The Brooder

Oct 29, 2011
    I'm a very new member and still finding my way round the site but wondered whether there is anyone out there who lives in Italy? I'm in Le Marche - originally from the UK but now living permanently in Italy. [​IMG]

Currently renovating an old chicken house on our Italian farm, and planning get get some hens for laying in the Spring but finding it hard to know where to go to get some 'different' chicks.

2. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    I don't recall seeing anyone else on here from Italy but I think we all want to see pics of your Italian farm! [​IMG]

3. Chic-n-farmer

Chic-n-farmer Showers of Blessings

Quote:I second the motion! Welcome to BYC. Can't wait to see your chickenhouse! [​IMG]

4. Quijote

Quijote Out Of The Brooder

Nov 22, 2011
    Malaga
    Hi, I´m not in Italy, but in Spain, that is similar enough, I thing. Regards.

5. cathnmike

cathnmike Out Of The Brooder

Oct 29, 2011
    Hi there from Italy! Which part of Spain? I lived for some years in Sevilla. Actually, I wanted to know where I can get Silkie chicks in Italy - don't suppose you'd know the answer?! [​IMG]

6. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Overrun With Chickens

Apr 13, 2011
    Fox Valley, IL
    My Coop
    Benvenuti a BackYardChickens! Vorrei vedere foto del tuo pollaio.

I'm not from Italy, but I'm back and forth between Chicago and Toscana all the time, with side trips to Liguria.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by