anyone goin to the Show(Salisbury, NC) - NOV 7

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by pamperedpoultry, Nov 5, 2009.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Tryin to decide if I wanna make the trip alone, anyone else goin??

Anyone interested in a trio or japanese BTW's or pairs of mottled bantam cochins if i come that way or a blue birchen smooth roo, or a blue soft feathered sizzle roo

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009

2. THough1956

THough1956 Songster

Going to look, I think.

You know it is Old English only don't you? The spring show is all breeds, but not the fall.

3. pamperedpoultry

Quote:ahh really, what I looked up acted like it was all breeds

4. pamperedpoultry

Anyone interested in a trio or japanese BTW's or pairs of mottled bantam cochins if i come that way or a blue birchen smooth roo, or a blue soft feathered sizzle roo

5. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Yes, the upcoming show in Salisbury is an OEGB Jamboree.

6. Matt A NC

Matt A NC Crowing

Feb 22, 2007
    Morganton, NC
    Old English only in the show, but in the parking lot will be anything and everything forsale. That is why I am NOT going. No more birds and I just can't take the temptation.

Matt

7. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:What if I bring some of my Lav Orps next time? [​IMG]

8. pamperedpoultry

Quote:hmmm I think me and my BF might try and make the trip its a 2hrs and 45 min trip. She's not a chicken person but said she would make the trip with me. Ive got some jap's and bantam cochins but idk if it would be worth bringing them unless I already knew I had them sold. (both our trucks are out of commision right now so I'd have to bring my car or my moms trail blazer) I need a good sizzle roo and silkie roo

9. pamperedpoultry

when I google Rowen co fairgrounds Salisbury NC for directions it pulls up Rowen CO fair assoc Salisbury NC and Rowen CO Fairgrounds, Winston Salem. I need the Salisbury correct?? anyone have good directions?

10. THough1956

THough1956 Songster

Oh come on now! Your are coming to Greebsboro aren't you?

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by