Anyone going to the Benton CO fair OREGON? UPDATE PICS!!!

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Tsagirl, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    Just wondering. [​IMG]
    I am taking my 2 roos and my frizzle hen and Buff Orph to do the Open show their.
    [​IMG]
    This is my daughter and I's first show and its so exciting!
    Can anyone tell me what to expect? Do we need to be there while they are being judged?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  2. Their Other Mother

Their Other Mother Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Arizona
    Are any of these chickens the product of the Great Chicken/Incubator swap last month. If so you should send out a notice of appearance to all of the involved parties. Your chicks could quite possibly win the popularity vote!

Good Luck, keep us posted on how you do.

3. Tsagirl

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
  4. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Hmm.. perhaps I will be in that town on the 31st visiting from WA! Maybe I'll meet you there :p

5. Tsagirl

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    That would be awsome!!! [​IMG]

The judging is on the 31st.....

6. Tsagirl

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
  7. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Congrats Theresa and family! So glad to hear you did so well at the show. Your children and all of the birds are beautiful. You must be so proud and excited. Great job! [​IMG]

Jody

8. AngieChick

AngieChick Poultry Elitist

It looks like your family had a blast. I didn't go, but my sons did. They had too much fun, spent all of their money and then some (they had many chores to do for me to make up for it the next day) and had an absolute blast. The youngest one did come home with one of those dang inflatable hammers, though. There can't be anything more annoying than a 12 year old boy with a huge inflatable hammer that makes noise when you hit something with it.....[​IMG]

9. Rabid Vulture

Rabid Vulture Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Sherwood, Oregon
    I went to the Washington County Fair a few weeks ago and I'm going to the Clackamas County Fair here in about a week.

10. Tsagirl

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    My kids came home with 2 of those darn inflatable hammers!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I know what you are talking about!
    Good greif how annoying

[​IMG]

Did anyone win in the Washington county one?

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by