Anyone going to the Bloomsburg, Pa Fair next week?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ams3651, Sep 14, 2008.

1. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    Its well worth a few hours drive to get here. Its huge and lots of entertainment, lots of exhibits, animals and demonstrations. It was the only place before finding this site where Id ever seen some of those strange looking chickens. [​IMG] Ever been there? Whats your favorite part? for me, of course, the food!

http://www.bloomsburgfair.com/

2. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I've never been to the actual fair, but my friend goes there every year. I think my parents attended one year and they said it was HUGE! Much larger than our little county fair here in Warren County, NJ.

3. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    I will be there every day. LOL I'm going to be hand quilting in one of the buildings on Monday and Wednesday. And my DH has race horse's there all year so I take off work and help him. It's a little hard getting the horse's from the barn to the track. And I will be eating there every day. That's the week I take off cooking and let someone else do it. [​IMG]

ams3651, you should let me know when your going and we can met at the barn. Anyone else going, we could all met. It would be nice to met some other BYC people.

Sorry edited for spelling.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  4. Colored Egg Farmer

Colored Egg Farmer Chicken overload

Going to be at the sheep show Tuesday. [​IMG]

5. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    I love the fair. I like most everything there. Will definately be visiting the poultry barn. I will be there the last saturday. Maybe I can get more CHICKENS LOL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by