Anyone going to Wolf Lake 5/7/11?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by MsMcChick, May 5, 2011.

1. MsMcChick

MsMcChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    Mid-Michigan
    Indiana's Giant Animal Swap Meet, aka. Wolf Lake

May 7, 2011, lookers/buyer $3 or $4 a carload, sellers $20 a spot (it's like 19x25' I think).
    Located on Albion Rd near Kimmel, IN
    Come on down, it's a blast and the weather looks somewhat mild for the day!! I'll be there with my 3wk old Isa Brown & Buff Orp pullets, my 2 week old Isa Red pullets, and whatever standard/bantam x cochins that hatch between now and then. Not to mention some books, misc. furniture & an apartment sized dryer just in case anyone wants to buy a cochin and fluff it up a bit, lol. Stop by and say HI when you see us [​IMG]
    There's lots to see and do, usually alot of Amish selling furniture and baked goods, lots of animal vendors and backyard sellers, yard sale like atmosphere, toodle at your own pace. Food usually for sale on the grounds. It's a great place to shop for that perfect Mothers Day item.... like chickens! And if i'm not mistaken the Exotic Sale is going on that Fri/Sat in Topeka at the auction barns too, as well as Mayfest in Shipshewana. You could do a long day shopping and get anything you possibly want from a kitten to a camel to a cake pan! It's a blast!

2. krista

krista New Egg

Jul 22, 2009
    I'm going. [​IMG] Looking to buy, but not sure what yet!

3. Vanderfelt

Vanderfelt Out Of The Brooder

Jul 12, 2009
    Cromwell -ish, Indiana.
    I will be there!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by