Anyone got a rooster that can help me with a picture?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Wasserbuffel, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Wasserbuffel

Wasserbuffel Out Of The Brooder

Jan 26, 2007
    I'm taking part in a scavenger hunt (http://www.gishwhes.com/) and one of the items on the list is to get a picture of a rooster wearing a GISHWHES tank top.

Someone in my group had said she would do it, but then never did. The clock is running down, so I figured I might try asking here. I used to be an active member, and know the sort of awesome people this board has. I would need it by the time the clock runs out on the above link (11 hours after this post), and it can't be published publicly until about a week after the contest ends. Email it to wasserbuffel @ gmail.com

If you can do it, I'll be extremely grateful. I had a pet rooster for years. His name was Sir Alix and I even used some of his tail feathers to decorate the pen for my wedding. Sadly, he passed away a couple years ago, and my city codes did not allow me to get another roo.

[​IMG]

Thanks for your time, even if nobody does it.

2. write2caroline

write2caroline Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2009
    Jacksonville
    I don't know what a giwhishes tank top is but I can give you a photo of my rooster[​IMG]
    maybe you can draw it in.
    Caroline

3. LoveChickens123

LoveChickens123 Chillin' With My Peeps

may i give you a picture???

If so here it is
    [​IMG]

4. Wasserbuffel

Jan 26, 2007
    It has to be a live rooster dressed in a tank top with the word "Gishwhes" written on it. Can't be drawn or photo shopped. :(

5. LoveChickens123

LoveChickens123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh i see i don't think my rooster would let me do that :(

6. Wasserbuffel

Jan 26, 2007
    There are not a lot who will!!

7. Wasserbuffel

Jan 26, 2007
    Never mind! Got one!

8. LoveChickens123