Anyone hatching December 2nd?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by LindseyM12, Nov 17, 2009.

1. LindseyM12

LindseyM12 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    North Carolina
    Anyone? I just set 4 bantam eggs just for fun. I am sooooooo eggxited!!! I dont think they will hatch but I am still going to try![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  2. Jess N Jeff

Jess N Jeff Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    South San Diego, Cali
    I will be hatching (hopefuly) on 12/4. I am trying the "dry incubating method". This will be new to me.

I've got 12 EE's in and will be candling them on Friday.... [​IMG]

3. rarebreedeggs4u

rarebreedeggs4u Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 27, 2009
    Morrow, AR
    The 8th for us [​IMG]

4. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    Mine are due on the 3rd. But how can yours be due on the 4th if you just set them?

5. LindseyM12

May 4, 2009
    North Carolina
    UG... Well even though I didnt want to I did. I took the eggs out. I could not keep the chicks inside and it is to cold for them outside so I took them out. [​IMG]

6. riftnreef

riftnreef Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2009
    Mechanicsburg, Ohio
    Have some Serama eggs set to hatch on the 5th...my first attempt, so we will see what happens...I'm having a heck of a time trying to keep the temperature stable...any advice from some of you seasoned hatchers? Perhaps thoughts on how bad the effect of temperature variance during incubation is?

7. tallieb

tallieb Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2009
    Arizona
    I'm due on the 4th. My broody has 12 EE eggs under her. I've never tried to hatch eggs before so I'm excited to see what happens.

8. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

I'm with the Warden ... due on Dec 3rd. I have white faced black spanish in.

9. LindseyM12

May 4, 2009
    North Carolina
    Well I put the eggs back in ant today one of them hatched at 5:05 am. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! But no pics my camara is not workin. But when I first heard the chick peep I thought I was dreamin. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by