Anyone hatching on July 7th! Please join me!

chickenlittle32

Songster
10 Years
Apr 19, 2009
Rayne Louisiana
I just hatched 4 BLRW yesterday....exciting...now I need more hatching buddies....The other eggs are due to hatch July 7th. My eggs consist of standard and bantam cochins, houdans, BR, Orps, RIR, turkeys....few more...So, if your due date is the 7th or anytime arond there...join in the fun!!!

I have eggs due July 5th!!!!!!! This will be my second ever attempt at hatching, and I've got 49 eggs in the bator
big_smile.png

When I came home with all the eggs and had them all out on the counter to mark them my bf was like holy crap, that's a lot of eggs
tongue.png
We only had 9 the first time.

I've got RIR, Mixed Wyandottes, Marans, Ameraucauna, Cochin Bantam, Polish, and Silkie eggs in there...

Can't wait to see what we get.

I hopfully will be hatching July 1st. Candled 21 eggs today and 5 were not fertile so I tossed them! I have 11 mixed batums and 5 silikies!!! I am so nervous I so want it to go smoothly!! Good luck with your hatches!
fl.gif
:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl

I have to wait a couple more days to candle the eggs...Hopefully I get a good turn out. When I received the shipped eggs, 2 were broken....so that makes me worry a little bit!!
fl.gif

I have pheasants hatching on the 7th. I normally stick around during the hatch but I not knowing booked a salmon fishing trip the same day. I figure that the chicks will do alright in the hatcher until I get back home.
fl.gif
I'll only be gone for half the day.
celebrate.gif

I do in fact have the same hatch date, I have 64 in the bator now. Mine are all buff orpingtons, I just hatched out some bout a week ago, and have 3 sitting and one with 10 newbies today.

Quote:
Nah! I just wait like an expecting Daddy!!
big_smile.png
I am wanting to get into some other pure breeds, I'm in the process of getting setup and getting some. But my Buffs are still my favorite.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom