Anyone hatching on/near Christmas Day?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by KellyHM, Nov 29, 2008.

1. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I have BAs that will be due on the 20th and Royal Palm turkeys that are due on the 27th. I'll also be adding some Sizzle eggs sometime this week, so they'll be due somewhere in between. [​IMG]

2. cdeans

cdeans Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    We will have a hatch out Silkie's on December 21st, chicks permitting..lol

3. Wolf Creek Farms

Wolf Creek Farms Out Of The Brooder

Oct 22, 2008
    Northwest Alabama
    I'll be starting a new batch of 42 on Monday so somewhere around the 21st or 22nd. Check out the ducks I hatched yesterday, I have a post in incubating and hatching. Good Luck

4. panner123

panner123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    Garden Valley, ca
    I will be loading the bator tomorrow at noon. I should be home by that time with my BCM eggs.
    Just to keep the temp constant, I will fill the bator up with wgatever other eggs the hens have laid. So that should put the hatch date at the 21st. I could ask for a better date, the grnd daughter's birthday is the 22nd and she wanted some BCMs for Christmas. Now all I have to do is have them hatch. I have had the bator running since I found out about the eggs. For the last week it has been at 100 degrees and 35% humidity.

5. bloomnbeauty

bloomnbeauty Delux Cluxs

Sep 16, 2008
    N Florida
    I bought my granddaughters an incubator for Christmas. Will be putting eggs in Dec 3rd for a Christmas Day hatch.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by