Anyone have a Droid Incredible?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jerseygirl1, Dec 4, 2010.

1. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Pros/cons? My dh wants one for Xmas, they have buy one, get one free..........

2. Duramaxgirl

Duramaxgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    I have the old droid, The first one made. I would love a new one for christmas! Although the one I recomend is the droid X. My mom has one an so does my brother. Its a great phone if you spend alot of time on the internet.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  3. Mak

Mak Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2009
    Londonderry, NH
    Hubby has the Incredible. He used to have a Blackberry Storm (which I have). He loves the Droid far better.

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Marilyn--christine and Jeremy fromt he sharkie thread have them!! they love them ask them??? I was looking into them today :)

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:better yet-we can go in on the price together and split the price in half and we each get one at half price:) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. jerseygirl1

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Quote:Buy one/get one free!! THink I may get him one for Xmas and the extra for myself...........

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Buy one/get one free!! THink I may get him one for Xmas and the extra for myself...........

I know!!! I dont need a new phone I had a decent one I just hate it-I am not a good "touch" person I need a keyboard and pps to the internet on mine I cant do it on my phone:-( isn't it 49.99$ extra to have it monthly though? I know DH's blackberry costs an extra 29.99 on top of the monthly fees for the stuff thats required for that phone-am I making sense??

8. jerseygirl1

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    It's $15 for the data plan, I think everything else is the same.............they have the Droid with a regular keyboard on it, ya know................Verizon's plan seems to be cheaper thatn A T & T .............A T & T start at $30 a m onth

9. coffeelady3

coffeelady3 Froths Milk for Hard Cash

Jun 26, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    I've had mine for a couple of weeks. So far I'm liking it! If it's an option for you, and you spend a lot of time on-line on your phone, think about getting the extended battery. I do fine charging mine every night, but the battery does seem to drain pretty quickly.

10. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    Marilyn, the Droid X is a far superior phone to the Incredible. Don't get me wrong, the Incredible is a great phone, super fast and all that jazz, but the X is newer and I like the way the Mortorolas work better than the HTC's.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by