1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone have a girly girl....TAKEN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SunAngel, Feb 2, 2009.

1. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    that might be interested in this winter jacket?

[​IMG]

I found a pic online of the coat being worn (not my pic) only this one is maroon instead of black. This way you could see what it will look like on.
    [​IMG]

Its a JLo and was bought at Boscovs. The tag says extra large, but I believe that was from the juniors section. I would say it should fit an average sized 12-15 yr old girl. MIL bought it for her only granddaughter (my DD), but of course she is a tomboy and wouldn't wear it. It pretty much still looks new. It also is a darker black than it looks in the pic...fur trim is silvery gray.

I would love to trade it for some hatching eggs (preferrably several breeds or colors). Just no Barred Rocks, RIR, Leghorns or Game breeds. I like EEs and Cochins, but am open to other suggestions.

My bator won't be empty til Feb. 22nd...so I wouldn't need the eggs til then. But I could send the coat now so it would get some use before Winter is over.

I would also be willing to just sell it, make a reasonable offer.

Thanks for looking [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by