ANYONE HAVE ANY CHICKENS YOU WANT TO GIVE AWAY?????

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kryptoniteqhs, Dec 1, 2008.

1. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    If anyone within an hour of martinsburg,wv has any free chickens at all, except silkies (no offense, im just not into them) ill come and get them!!! Any age, any sex!!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  2. kayjuggler

kayjuggler Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2008
    Maryland
    Hi. I'm in Southern Maryland. 2 hrs, 45 minutes but would be willing to meet you somewhere in Western Maryland. I have 8 10 week old buff orps from hinkjc that I need to rehome. I believe 5 are cockerels and 3 are pullets. I also have a cuckoo Marans Cockerel from Brook Valley Farm in Southern Maryland (I can't remember her user name). I hatched them all and am keeping 6 pullets in a suburban backyard so need to rehome the boys and the extra girls. I have photos that I have to figure out how to upload. I'm not interested in selling them..just want to see them go to a good home, if possible. Of course, I know some of the boys may end up as dinner. Just don't want them to be my dinner.

3. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Welcome Kayjuggler its nice to see other Marylanders here you will love BYC I am in Baltimore and have a backyard flock of 16 hens and may be up to 20 hens soon. I love having backyard chickens and its nice to see others are getting into it.

Henry

4. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:Buff orp dinner what could be finer???? What are you calling southern MD? DC area??

5. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    kayjuggler.....where would you want to meet me. I will most definitely take them! Also let me know when your available. I'll send you a pm (private message). I'd probably take all of them.

6. Marlinchaser

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:Hey I wanted the Pullets and dinner to boot. [​IMG]

7. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    [​IMG] no way jose! lol just kidding

8. Marlinchaser

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:You bring me those pullets, you can keep the dinner, and I will hook you up with a couple good hens.

9. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    well......now lets see.....what kinda hens u got there? [​IMG]

10. kayjuggler

kayjuggler Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2008
    Maryland
    Hey there. That was a quick response! Hi everyone. I was just looking at how to upload photos...getting too late now to think straight. Anyway, I'm in Calvert County. Those of us in St. Marys, Charles, and Calvert call ourselves Southern Marylanders. We are about 50 minutes from DC and Annaoplis. I'll have to look at my calendar to see when I could drive out to Western Maryland. I'll get back to you Kryptoniteqhs...probably the weekend of the 13th?
    Is that too far off?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by