Anyone have any extra Purina coupons?

twhudson

Chirping
12 Years
May 24, 2007
Does anyone have any extra Purina chicken feed coupons? Also, I have TSC near me that sells Dumour feed. Anyone ever seen a coupon for this brand?

Thanks a bunch!!

Where do you get the coupons from? Is there a way to sign up on an e-mail or mailing list?

Yah, I wanna know as well!
big_smile.png

I have gotten them in the mail for about the last 3 months. Now they have stopped.

i copied and pasted from the "poultry press" site info on coupon for purina

there is a $5 off coupon in every issue In each issue of the Poultry Press (12 issues a year), there is a Purina Feed coupon "Buy 1, get $5 off 2nd bag". You save $60.00 a year in feed costs plus you get the latest poultry news delivered to your home each month just by subscribing to the Poultry Press. Subscribe today online or complete subscription form and mail form with credit card info or a check or you may even fax form with credit card info.

2008coupon.jpg

juist thinking wouldn't be great if purina became a sponsor of BYC and maybe e-mailed us a coupon each month...

lookie here purina we love your feed as much as we love our chckens come sponsor us please

I'm not sure how I started getting them. They were for a free bag of feed. There was also one attached that was for a feed bag of bird feed. I got 4, 2 for each of the feed stores near me.

Back
Top Bottom