Anyone have any green junglefowls (or gallus varius) ?

Bawtlo

Chirping
Sep 8, 2018
From researching these beautiful birds, they seem to be hard to breed, but I'm up to the challenge and ready to learn and breed them. Plus I have a lonely frizzle necked neck chick who needs some buddy's.:hugs I could buy online, but if you have any near Louisiana I could buy that would be awesome! Thanks! :D

Is that site legit or not?
Yes' but it's a lot f work and money to get the birds imported, I'm not even at the right age for a usda import permit. I've started saving thought and I'll be a lot, adult birds on that site are cheaper. There are breeders inside the u.s. that have all of the jungle fowl breeds, but also expinceve and won't be sold as eggs nor chicks. Jungle fowl breeders on Facebook has breeder from u.s. Good luck if your trying to get ahold of some;)

Yes' but it's a lot f work and money to get the birds imported, I'm not even at the right age for a usda import permit. I've started saving thought and I'll be a lot, adult birds on that site are cheaper. There are breeders inside the u.s. that have all of the jungle fowl breeds, but also expinceve and won't be sold as eggs nor chicks. Jungle fowl breeders on Facebook has breeder from u.s. Good luck if your trying to get ahold of some;)

Do you know anyone that has any for sell? Green or grey I prefer.
I known some one who breeds greens, but doesn't have any availeb right now, there $500 for one male and one female his name is Stuart Denton from Florida. There's a Facebook group all about jungle fowl breeding I'm sure someone could sale some greys in the spring time.

Back
Top Bottom