1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone have baby chicks for sale in GA??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jazzchicken, Nov 22, 2007.

1. jazzchicken

jazzchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2007
    Georgia
    I was wondering if anyone in Georgia had chicks for sale? Reply back or PM if you do

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

What part of Georgia are you in? That might help for people to know if you could meet and pick up chicks.

3. jazzchicken

Nov 17, 2007
    Georgia
    I live in NorthEast Georgia, near Athens and Commerce

4. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    I don't know of anyone selling chicks locally at the moment, when spring gets here there will be tons.

SpeckledHen may have some.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2007
  5. jazzchicken

Nov 17, 2007
    Georgia
    Thanks Rooster, I was just seeing if anyone had any in case the ones in my bator end up not hatching.

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I am hatching some Ameraucanas now, but Frogtown here has first dibs on all I don't need. If I have any extras, I'll be putting them on the BST part of BYC for sale. I'm up in Fannin County.

7. jazzchicken

Nov 17, 2007
    Georgia
    Can you email me if you have any extra??

8. Hi! I've got bunch of barred Rock and BR cross chicks, some white and splash Silkies, some Modern Games, and some Japanese in the brooders, but Aiken is about 3 1/2 hrs from Commerce. Kind of a long haul for chicks.

Lisa

9. jazzchicken

Nov 17, 2007
    Georgia
    Dipsy Doodle, I think we will be willing to drive 3.5 miles. Do you have any pics? I am interested in the splash silkies and barred rocks? Thanks!

10. Hi! I'll get some pics for you in the morning.

Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by