Anyone have Bantam Buff Brahmas?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by brooster, Nov 17, 2008.

1. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    Looking for a few bantam buff brahma eggs. Let me know if you have any! [​IMG]

2. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    I have 2 pair of Buff Brahma Bantams. I got them from a show breeder, who was selling some of his breeding stock. I just put 6 in the bator last night, but could probably get a few together for you. PM me if interested. Here is a pic of 2 of them.
    [​IMG]

3. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    How is the roosters temperment?

4. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

Those are some nice looking birds, I'm really changing my mind about bantams! I preferred standard sizes all my life but now I'm wanting to convert to all bantams except for my ducks and geese! The hatchery nearest sells a mix of purebreds except I lucked out and ordered the last of the bantam BLRW chicks last year only they froze and I ended up with only one. It is NOT a BLRW, but a BW...

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  5. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    Both of my roosters are very calm, and fairly quiet, although they are still a bit stand-offish with me. But I've only had them a short time, and I can already see an improvement as they have gotten used to me. I have one of them in with some juvenile Silver Penciled Rock roos, and he gets along with them just fine.
    Snowy...I love the bantams, and these Brahmas lay an egg that isn't bad size at all...it's small, but not tiny. But they eat a whole lot less than my LF do!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by