Anyone have CHEAP TEST eggs? Thanks Everyone- bator full for now

SportTees

Songster
11 Years
Aug 17, 2008
Southern Middle Tennessee
I'm looking for CHEAP TEST eggs. This was to be a post to help fill my open spaces but The power went out last night after that bad wind storm for 8 hrs and I lost all my eggs
hit.gif

Here is what I lost but I'm open to any cheap eggs

8 buff duck
13 mixed duck
4 call duck
3 khacki cambell duck

4 turkey

6 buff silkie
3 mystery chicken
18 ameraucana

24 OPEN spaces

Thank you Jenlyn9483 , Tripp , Reddevil , Eduardo , and Critterbazaar for helping - I can't wait to get the eggs!!

Last edited:
I have about 10 Cuckoo Maran ( English Standard) hatching eggs I would be willing to ship for $10 plus shipping, if you would be interested. They are pure breed, I have just not had time to check fertility on them yet. Would love to have someone test them for me. Just PM me if you are interested.

Sheila

I wouldnt toss those eggs yet.... I had the power go out on my sportsman for 5-8 hours and the temp dropped to room temp. I just kept them in and they hatched late (5 days late) but they still hatched.... and they were all healthy!!! its not a completely lost cause yet...

If you have not tossed them its worth a try to see if they are still viable!!! just get th e temps back up and candle in a few days to see if there is still movement!

worst case senario you will have spoiled eggs but at least its worth a try right!

I second the fact of not tossing the eggs yet. During the ice storm in November or whenever it was last year, our power went out for a full 24 hrs. I wans't even home, so I couldnt even put some hot water bottles in, or blankets over. I candled a few days later, and they were all fine...

Give them a chance if you havent tossed them already!
smile.png

this is excellent info!! I will remember this. I had my dh hook up the generator when we had those storms last week! I won't tell him though
hide.gif

I have some for $1 each--probably two dozen? I can ship them out tomorrow in a flat rate box + packing for $16 Some are purebreds (blue/black/splash orpingtons), black Crevecoeurs and may include a duck egg if you want & they lay again tomorrow morning...the other hens are golden laced cochins, lemon blue cochins, black sumatras.

Back
Top Bottom