1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone have chicks F/S close to my zip??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sparkette65, Apr 20, 2009.

1. sparkette65

sparkette65 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2009
    MA/RI border
    Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone had any chicks for sale near my zip code : 02895 :

I am looking for something cold hardy, with a pretty good egg laying rate.

White Leghorn, Red or black sex link, RIR, NHR, and EE's ( would like to try to get all female, I think the only ones you can tell with when their chicks is the sex link chicks)

* pretty bummed out tonight, I went out and bought all the things I need to have a few back yard chickens, I took down my salt water fish tank, and traded all of that for some items, and spent 150, to set up a brooder, litter, feed, etc...and now, no baby ckicks to put in it... I was supposed to go and pick them up tomorrow, the lady who hatched them decided not to sell... They hatched today, I was sooooooooooooo looking forward to tomorrow... [​IMG]

so, please, if your close to me with any of the above chicks for sale, PM me, I would most appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
    Lori

2. #1California Chick

#1California Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 5, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    [​IMG] Welcome to BYC from California!! [​IMG]

What a dirty trick!!! She shouldn't have gone back on your agreement!!! I am sure that you will be able to find some chicks soon!!

My first chicks are coming on may 15th!!

Good Luck!!

Cindy

3. Jenski

Jenski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Hi! You may want to put your zip in the title of your post. It really helps folks browsing the listings.

Good luck in your search!

4. sparkette65

sparkette65 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2009
    MA/RI border
    I have four new babies today! I went on craigs list and found someone ten minutes away with 100 chicks for sale! He said they are a week old. I'll post pics in a little while. Maybe you'll know what breeds??
    Yea me [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by