anyone have chicks for sale

jomom

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 19, 2008
i live in rockland ,ny. i new at chicken in usa. i had chicken back home. i cant find feed store around here. does anyone know with chicks for sale.

Hi - what country are you from ? We have a few not in the US.

Maybe someone closer to you will have some I am in Ohio
or try at the Buffalo Poultry Show May 18th it is at the fair grounds in Hamburg NY -- and welcome to BYC

i used live in india. then i moved to the new york city. now i live in congers.

Hey, even though a I am too far away from you, I just wanted to welcome you to the States. Keeping chickens is the best way to start anew. Wish I had that idea eleven years ago. Where in India are you from, we just visited New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur last year when my sister was there.

thank you. i lived in kerala. itss in the southern part. that cool that you (alabama girl ) like travel like that. i always want to go the singapore zoo. maybe one day.

Hey, never heard of Singapore Zoo, is it that special, I hear their tigers are beautiful, some man-eaters too, but didn't know about the zoo.
Did you find any chicks yet? There is a web site called; www.mypetchicken.com try that, they will mail it to your home address, they are based in Connecticut, not too far from you, and their minimum number is 3. But I am sure you'll find some one on here, all these chicken people are very sweet and compassionate breeders. Good luck.
Amber

i would end up buying it online.
i like the site you gave me. shipping alot but its okay. i'm wait till may and buy them. thanks

Welcome! Sorry I can't help you with chicks, maybe there will be someone closer to you that has some.

As for the Singapore zoo it's an incredible place. I loved the 2 weeks I spent in Singapore and would go back in a heart beat. That's how I ended up here in The States. Met my American husband while on holiday in Singapore.

that cool that meant like that.
big_smile.png

welcome-byc.gif

Hi jomom,
I live in Westchester - across the river. I'll have a few baby roos to sell soon or maybe a pair of Easter Eggers... if you'd like.

There's a farm near me that sells chicks... not sure if they've got them now. I've gotten mine through this forum mostly. I've driven to PA for some recently and NJ previously. If you search I"m sure you'll find some farmers in Orange or Ulster Counties who sell baby chicks... especially this time of year.

PM me if you're intersted in a couple of little ones in a couple more weeks.

Back
Top Bottom